Tuesday, January 13, 2015

First Post

I have a bike  under my desk.

That's about it.

Every day I'll log how many minutes and miles I pedal, on the bike under my desk.

Today was actually Day Four of my Pedal Adventure. I'll go ahead and log my first four days now.

Tuesday, January 6:

  • 81:30 minutes
  • 25 miles
  • Level 1
Level 1 was very easy, so on Day Two I upped it to Level 2.

Wednesday, January 7:
  • 114:40 minutes
  • 34.73 miles
  • Level 2
Again, just a bit too easy, so I increased to Level 3.

Thursday, January 8:
  • 82:30 minutes
  • 23.48 miles
  • Level 3
I like Level 3, so that's where I'll stay for the time being.

I had to go out of town for a long weekend, and wasn't back to my desk until today.

Tuesday, January 13:
  • 120 minutes (like old school MTV, do you remember old school MTV?)
  • 33.34 miles
A few things. One, this bike under the desk is damned addictive. I find myself turning to it when I get stressed out (which I do, quite a lot). It's better than a brownie, I guess. I'm also hungry all the time (not a bad thing, as I do like to eat), and I slept really well last week. Not so well over the weekend. So I'm hoping that as I pedal this week the good sleep will continue.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment